We all love exaggeration. Whether its a child throwing tantrums in a supermarket because you refused to buy a chocolate or a politician convincing common man, how bad the opposing candidate is, or how good they are.
Because in our day to day boring lives, exaggeration catches our attention. And when done right, it converts.
HappyDent had to stop running their famous “Dikha Battisi” ad because they needed time to setup more factories to fulfill the demand. One of the classic examples in advertising that uses Exaggeration perfectly.
Swipe to see some Real World Examples and how you can use it.
<< Previously Released Design Patterns
– Design Pattern # 17 : Visual Fusion
– Design Pattern # 18 : Social Proof
– Design Pattern # 19 : Content Inside Product
~ Today’s Design Pattern
– Design Pattern # 20 : Exaggeration
Releasing Next >>
– Design Pattern # 21 : Labels